Product Code: BCNHOPAQ
Explore the city in comfort aboard one of our double-decker buses. Discover Barcelona in detail with a single ticket. Hop-on and hop-off our buses as many times as you wish and enjoy the city at your own pace. The West route (orange) will take you to discover the city beyond its most emblematic modernist buildings.
The itinerary covers an extensive circuit that will take you to the westernmost landmarks of Barcelona, such as the FC Barcelona stadium and the National Museum of Art of Catalonia. Hop-off at any of the two museums and board the bus back again once you have finished your visit. Go to El Born and enjoy the amazing cuisine and quaint ambiance or sit back, relax and enjoy the view of the city.
The East route (green) will take you to the most artistic part of the city. Capture Barcelona's concrete jungle of modernist buildings. Sit back and relax aboard one of our buses. From Plaça Catalunya to Park Güell, admire the most impressive landmarks around this part of town.
See the magnificent Sagrada Familia and marvel at the extensive symbolism of its façades. Learn about the city history and discover all the secrets it hides. You will receive a map with all relevant information on the service and the stops, as well as a discounts booklet for several shops and restaurants in the city. The frequency of the service varies depending on season.
The Aquarium of Barcelona is the largest Mediterranean-themed aquarium in the world. To discover its fascinating species, immerse yourself in its facilities and see 14 aquariums that represent the Mediterranean’s different marine communities.
Learn about the most characteristic traits of the species living in each aquarium. Observe two habitats inspired in protected areas on Spain’s coastline: the Ebro Delta and the Medes Islands. Finaly, take a walk through the acrylic tunnel that runs the length of the Oceanarium, which gives you the feeling of swimming with sharks.
- See the temple Expiatori del Sagrat Cor and the Theme Park
- Visit the largest Mediterranean-themed aquarium in the world
- Explore the Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló
- Learn about the most characteristic traits of the species living in each aquarium
- Multilingual audio guide system
- Aquarium entrance fee
- All routes and stops with a single ticket
- Air-conditioned double-decker open coaches
- Lunch and Drinks
- Pick up and drop off service
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please print your voucher twice (one for the Barcelona City Tour and another for The Aquarium)
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- You can begin your hop on-hop off tour at any of the Barcelona City Tour stops
- The Aquarium ticket is valid for a single use
This product is unavailable for booking.
Location & Meeting Points
The Aquarium of Barcelona
s/n ,Moll d'Espanya,