Product Code: HHP-OT34
An essential addition to any visit to London and set in the heart of the city, Westminster Abbey is legendary and iconic. Boasting a rich history that spans over one thousand years, the current gothic masterpiece has stood there for about 700 years. Visit the Glorious Architecture.
24 Hours London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
London hop-on hop-off bus tour helps to explore the best sights of the UK’s capital in less time. You have the flexibility to unlimited hop-on and hop-off at any stop of London bus tour. On board, you can listen to the brand-new commentary and experience the beauty of London city. Live guides are also available on the selected bus routes.
Route Map & Timetable
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning and late afternoon, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Thames River Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this one way ride. Departing from Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay or to Greenwich or vice versa, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other!
- Live guide on selected Blue Route departures
- Explore Poet’s Corner, see the Coronation Chair and much more
- Visit the exquisite Westminster Abbey
- 24 hours of hop-on hop-off exploration in the capital
- 24 Hours Hop-on Hop-off tickes
- One-way Thames River boat ride journey only applicable with the 24 or 48 hour bus ticket
- Entrance to Westminster Abbey
- Food and drinks
- Entrances to other attractions
Know Before You Book
- Until 24th March buses will be operate every 30 mins
- Your 24 hours are valid from the moment you get on your first bus
- The Abbey audio guide is included in the price of your ticket
- A security search exists on entry for all visitors to the Abbey
- The Blue dotted loop will not operate until 11th Feb. The rest of the Blue route will operate normal
Know Before You Go
- Free River cruise to be used between Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay or to Greenwich or vice versa
- Westminster Abbey is a working church and subject to occasional closures due to Special Services
- The cruise ticket valid for way journey only & not for return trip and can be used as per timetable
Location & Meeting Points