Product Code: HHP-OT34
An essential addition to any visit to London and set in the heart of the city, Westminster Abbey is legendary and iconic. Boasting a rich history that spans over one thousand years, the current gothic masterpiece has stood there for about 700 years.
The imperious gothic master work is truly breathtaking and the intricate stained glass is some of the most beautiful in the UK.
The oldest piece of furniture in the country that is currently used for its original purpose, the sacred chair was created for King Edward I in 1296.
This section of the south transept of the abbey is so called due to the large amount of writers and poets buried there, including Rudyard Kipling, Geoffrey Chaucer, Charles Dickens and Thomas Hardy.
Your Westminster Abbey audio guide will ensure that you don’t miss any of the details.
Remarkable London bus tour
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur. This incredible value London Hop on Hop off bus tour grants you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Regent Street, world celebrated Oxford Street and vibrant Piccadilly.
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other!
- Live guide on selected Red Route departures
- Explore Poet’s Corner, see the Coronation Chair and much more
- Visit the exquisite Westminster Abbey
- 24 hours of hop-on hop-off exploration in the capital
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours
- 24 Hours Hop-on Hop-off tickes
- Entrance to Westminster Abbey
- Food and drinks
- Entrances to other attractions
Know Before You Book
- Your 24 hours are valid from the moment you get on your first bus
- The Abbey audio guide is included in the price of your ticket
- A security search exists on entry for all visitors to the Abbey
Know Before You Go
- Westminster Abbey is a working church and subject to occasional closures due to Special Services
- 24 Hours begin from the time of Boarding
Location & Meeting Points
20 ,Deans Yd,
£49.00 per Adult
Promotions / Offer
This promo is applicable if you book between 06 Oct 2021 to 31 Oct 2021 OR travel between 06 Oct 2021 to 31 Mar 2022