Product Code: OTW-V
This 24-hour hop-on hop-off open top bus tour will take you around Windsor, the historic market town just outside of London. It houses many interesting buildings including the famous Windsor Castle. The castle was built by William the Conqueror in 1070, when a timber motte and bailey castle were first constructed. The modern day castle hosted the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Megan Markle in May 2018.
You will learn about Windsor’s historic past, as you drive around its cobbled streets taking in the sites of the Theatre Royal, Holy Trinity Church and the Windsor farm shop. You can hop-on or hop-off at any of the 11 stops on the route to explore more. The route also takes you past Eton College, said to be the most famous school in the world, where Prince’s William and Harry were both educated.
Windsor is a short train journey away from central London, taking you right into the heart of the town. It’s easy to see why it is so popular.
- A 11 stop hop-on hop-off tour of Windsor on an open top bus
- See and learn about Windsor Castle, Eton College and Frogmore House and Gardens
- Learn about the history of this famous historic market town
- Ticket is valid for 24 hours
- Audio guide available
- A hop-on hop-off open top bus tour around Windsor
- Ticket valid for 24 hours from the moment you board the bus
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Customers can board the tour from any of the 11 stops along the route
Location & Meeting Points
£13.40 per Adult
Promotions / Offer
This promo is applicable if you travel on or before 31 Dec 2022