Product Code: HHP-OTY
See your favourite York landmarks with this hop-on, hop-off open-top bus tour around the town's best loved sites. Sit back and relax as you learn the fascinating information about York Minster, Micklegate Bar, Clifford’s Tower and much more. You can hop-on and hop-off at any of the 20 stops. A great history lesson for kids young and old, with a chance to have a more interactive experience. It’s been a while since we’ve been able to see the iconic monuments of this great city, so join us and visit the best of York! York has a historic past with much of that history involving the Vikings, your guide will tell you all the fun facts. Your will also discover the Shambles, used by JK Rowling to model Diagon Alley, found in the Harry Potter film series.
We are closely monitoring the number of people onboard each bus to allow for social distancing and as this tour takes place on an open top bus, good ventilation is assured.
Your ticket is valid for 24 hours from the moment that you first hop on the open top bus. The first tour of the day starts at 09:23am from Exhibition Square
Rainy day guarantee!
On the very rare occasion that the British weather lets us down and it rains, we are offering you the chance to change the date that you travel with us. You can change the date for when your ticket starts. This change needs to take place before 12pm on the 1st day you were planning to travel.
- Your ticket is valid for 24 hours from the moment you board the bus.
- A fun and exciting edutainment experience for all
- See York’s most iconic landmarks including York Minster, Micklegate Bar and Clifford’s Tower
- Audio guide available
- An 20 stop open top bus hop-on, hop-off tour of York
- Ticket valid for 24 hours from the moment you board the bus
- A hop-on hop-off open top bus tour around York
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Customers can board the tour from any of the 20 stops along the route
Location & Meeting Points
£16.00 per Adult
Promotions / Offer
This promo is applicable if you book between 14 Oct 2021 to 31 Oct 2021 OR travel between 14 Oct 2021 to 31 Mar 2022