Product Code: HOPUK-F
If you are visiting London, you can not miss the Houses of Parliament, the most important building in the UK.
Parliament is made up of three central elements: the House of Commons, the House of Lords and the Monarchy. The main business of Parliament takes place in the two Houses. Generally the decisions made in one House have to be approved by the other.
Get to know the importance of this building, how the decisions are made here, how is a day of the persons that work here and many stories about important historical figure that have walked in during the history of the country.
We will give you access to the monument and once inside you will take an audio guided tour on your own.
- Get to know the importance of this building, how the decisions are made here
- The main business of Parliament takes place in the two Houses
- Visit the Houses of Parliament
- Entrance to Houses of Parliament
- Audio guided tour
- Live commentary
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You are required to carry a valid Id or passport with you on travel date
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
Houses of Parliament!