Remarkable London by Night Tour
This London by Night tour will reveal the floodlit splendour of London’s landmarks as dusk falls. When twilight descends upon London, the attractions of the city become imbued with a certain grandeur. This sweeping, wide–ranging tour will encompass the most distinguished and vibrant areas of this world renowned capital, including Parliament Square, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and the financial district of the City. The tour also glides past eminent structures and attractions such as the world renowned London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, inimitable Buckingham Palace, the formidable Tower of London, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Embark upon this tour and discover the extraordinary allure of London at dusk.
You cannot hop on hop off on this tour.
This tour finishes at the London Eye (Waterloo) at approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes after departure
Click here to view the route map
What's Included in the tour
- Masks provided
- Reduced capacity and allocated time slots to avoid over crowding
- Panoramic tour of London
- Live English-speaking guide
- Audio guides available in 8 languages
- Free Wi-Fi
What's Excluded in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional refreshments
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- During summer months this tour will operate mainly in daylight.
- You cannot hop on and hop off on this tour.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day