Product Code: TTLHH1-V
Must See London allows you to see all of London's major attractions and landmarks by land and water, while giving you the flexibility to hop on and off at any of the stops to explore further. Get on the bus and start your journey by touring around central London in the open air. The open-top deck offers the best overview of the capital, ideal when planning your city trip. You will see Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey, London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, The Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, St. James Palace and many more!
Complete your visit to London with a cruise along the river Thames. Hop off at Westminster, take the river cruise to Tower Pier and board the Yellow Route again at the Tower of London.
This pass is available for 1 or 2 days. Choose the option that suits you best and pick the sights you want to explore. If you are only in London for 1 day, focus on exploring the highlights mentioned above. A 2 day itinerary is perfect to see the most famous sights, enjoy a tranquil walk at St. James Park or Hyde Park or explore some of London's most charming and instagrammable neighbourhoods like Notting Hill and the Portobello Road Market, Shoreditch and the old Spitalfields Market or Brick Lane.
Upon first validation, your ticket is valid 24 or 48 hours; according to the option booked. You can hop-on hop-off, for an unlimited number of times within the validity period.
- Comfort and safety in the open air
- Key facts about London through audio guide
- Stunning views and photo opportunities
- See London's top sights by land and water
- Explore London at your own pace
- Audio Guide
- Valid for up to 12 months
- Kids Audio Guide
- Thames river cruise
- 24 Hours Hop On Hop Off
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- You can redeem your ticket and start the tour at any of the bus stops
- Mobile tickets are accepted on board
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points