Product Code: UTG01-F
This private guided tour is for parents with children visiting NYC the Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial to help them to understand what happened on 9/11 and how the site has been rebuilt. At the end of the tour, you'll visit the 9/11 memorial on your own.
With this private family tour, you will explore the Ground Zero and at the end of the tour, your guide will give you your skip the line ticket to the 9/11 Memorial. The tour is for people of any age, an encounter with the history of the attacks of September 11, 2001, can elicit strong emotions. These emotions can intensify when both children and adults feel they do not have a complete understanding of what happened, making it more difficult to make sense of this history.
Parents and Children have many questions about such a significant event, questions that encourage them to make observations, your personal guide will be there and available to provide more information and try to answer these questions with basic facts and point them to reliable sources.
During this tour, your guide will offer children a safe space to share their memories, beliefs, and questions. Actively listen to their thoughts and encourage respectful conversation and debate.
- Entrance to the 9/11 Memorial
- Private tour for your family of the Ground Zero
- Discussing the story of 9/11
- Pre-reserved admission ticket to skip the long lines
- Guided tour of the Ground Zero
- Friendly private guide
- Entrance ticket to the 9/11 Memorial
- Food & drink
- Guided tour inside of the 9/11 Memoria
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please meet your Private Tour Guide outside St. Paul's Chapel on 209 Broadway between Fulton & Vesey
Location & Meeting Points
The National September 11 Memorial Museum
180 ,Greenwich Street ,Manhattan,