Product Code: TIRM14-B
Skip the line ticket line - with host and go straight to the fast track entrance for security checks. After accessing the Colosseum at your selected time, take a breath for nowadays and relive the stories of emperors and gladiators.
Begun under the emperor Vespasian in 72 AD, and completed by his son Titus in 80 AD, the Colosseum was the largest amphitheater ever built. Imagine the ferocious fights between man and beast, as you stand in the elliptical arena, comprised of 4 levels, and once able to seat up to 73,000 spectators.
Your ticket also includes one entry to the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum, must-see sights for all those visiting the “Eternal City.” According to ancient tradition, this is the spot where Rome was born. Look down at the ruins of temples in the Imperial Forum, center of all political, social, and economic life in the city during the Roman Republic.
Experience the most ancient parts of Rome from the most significant of its “Seven Hills.”
- Experience the most ancient parts of Rome from the most significant of its “Seven Hills.”
- Discover the most iconic monument of the Capital city of Italy
- Fast access to Colosseum , Roman Forum and Palatine hill with host
- Entrances to Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- Host up to the entrances
- Fast access to Colosseum
- Customer Service
- Selected Time
- Guided tour
Know Before You Book
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pets
Know Before You Go
- Pick your ticket at Roman empire agency in via Capo D'africa 15a, close to Colosseum
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
Location & Meeting Points
1 ,Piazza del Colosseo,