Product Code: TIRM08-B
First of all, your instructor will help you get familiar with the rafting equipment directly on the river.
Then you will sail towards the city center on inflatable rafts paddled by several teammates. You will pass in front of the Castel Sant’Angelo and the Vatican, then under Ponte Sisto and the Ponte Garibaldi.
If the river conditions allow it, you can reach the rapids near the Tiber island until Ponte Rotto (the broken bridge).
City Center Path:
Length of the route: 7 km
- The soft rafting experience can be suited to your needs
- Each raft will have an instructor heading the team
- The complete rafting equipment will be provided
- This easy activity is suitable for all ages and all sporting levels
- Supervision by a team of professional guides
- Raft and all material rental
- Instructor and explanations
- Customer service 7/7
- Transportation to/from meeting point
Know Before You Book
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
Know Before You Go
- Keep some dry spare clothes and comfortable walking shoes: no flip flops, bare feet or sandals
- No transfer is included to go to or to return to the point of departure
Location & Meeting Points