Product Code: TIRM12-B
Skip the entrance line at the Colosseum so you won’t waste any time getting inside to marvel at this Roman icon. On this walking tour of Ancient Rome, you’ll explore the amphitheater’s first and second levels with a guide, who entertains you with tales of gruesome gladiator battles.
Then visit the Roman Forum to see its ancient ruins like the Temple of Julius Caesar. This tour is limited to 25 people. If you want to enhance your experience, upgrade to a tour of the Colosseum’s restricted underground chambers, arena and upper tier.
Skip the line outside the Colosseum with your priority-entrance ticket Learn all about the gladiators and the emperors who decided their fates Walk around the first and second tiers of the Colosseum, hearing its history from your guide Explore the Roman Forum, seeing the House of the Vestal Virgins and walking along Via Sacre Upgrade and gain access the Colosseum’s first and second floors.
- You access the Colosseum by the fastest way, discovering the most iconic monument of the City of Rome
- Only the tickets as well for the Palatine Hill, the place where the legend born
- Simple entrance without guide at the Roman Forum, the pace where the Roman civilization first took place
- Guided tour for the Colosseum
- All taxes and fees
- Tickets for the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Food & drinks
Know Before You Book
- Infants must sit on your lap
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
1 ,Piazza del Colosseo,