Product Code: TSA-B
Expert local guides will make Amsterdam history come alive through stories as you stroll through the beautiful streets of medieval & Golden Age Amsterdam, admire the architecture of its buildings and learn about Amsterdam's long history of commerce and trade.
Places to see: The Royal Palace, The New Church, the most important canals, bridges and locks, the smallest house in the city, the Beginning, a late 16th century men’s prison, the Mint Tower and the Amsterdam River.
The tour starts at Dam Square where your guide will be waiting for you 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour, holding an orange umbrella! The tour ends next to the Anne Frank House in the Jordaan area with lots of local food recommendations!
- Visit the Anne Frank House
- See he most hidden treasures, legends and mysteries of the charismatic city
- Explore Amsterdam’s historical centre
- Secrets of Historical Amsterdam Tour
- Knowledgeable guide
- Food & beverages
- Pick-up & drop-off
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
Location & Meeting Points