Product Code: LERO-V
Book London Eye and River Cruise tickets with us and Admire London’s most spectacular views through two very unique rides, the lastminute.com London Eye combined with a River Cruise!
The lastminute.com London Eye
This spectacular observation wheel is an absolute must-do for both visitors and Londoners alike! Located in the bustling area of Southbank on the River Thames, the lastminute.com London Eye will provide you with some of the best views of the British capital. Pay close attention on a clear day and you’ll even spot Windsor Castle! Have your cameras ready and don’t miss this unforgettable 30-minute long ride in one of the Eye’s gorgeous glass capsules.
The London Eye Guide – the official app for the lastminute.com London Eye
Available to download for free, this app has been designed to enhance your experience and give you an alternative 360⁰ view of London. The London Eye Guide will show you more than the eye can see! Discover the history and fascinating facts behind London’s amazing skyline. Tap on any hotspot you discover to find extra information, reviews, and directions, and make this app your must-see checklist for the rest of your time in London! The app is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Mandarin.
River Cruise Experience
Highlights include the Houses of Parliament, Tower of London, and St Paul’s Cathedral. A fascinating commentary is provided by a trained guide. Audio commentary is also available on request in French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Mandarin Chinese.
Please note you must board the River Cruise first before you go onto the lastminute.com London Eye.
- 30 Minute Ride in a High Tech Glass Capsule
- Unbeatable Views of London From 135 Metres
- Spectacular Views Both Day and Night
- Thrilling 4-D Experience
- See Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square
- River Boat Ride
- London Eye experience
Know Before You Book
- This is a standard dates and times river cruise and London Eye ticket
- The 4D Cinema Experience is temporarily closed
Know Before You Go
- Clients must print their tickets
- Please arrive 15 mins prior at boarding point 2 to have your voucher scanned to board the cruise
- Cruise Boarding Gate One, The London Eye Millennium Southbank - Bankside Pier, London SE1 7PB
- E-tickets can be displayed on a mobile device
- Attraction staff will scan the barcodes shown on your e-ticket
Location & Meeting Points