Product Code: UWE-V
Departing Edinburgh, our Ultimate Whisky tour begins with a journey north to Dewar's Aberfeldy Distillery for our first whisky themed stop of the day. Dewar's world-renowned crafted Highland Single Malt Aberfeldy whisky has been produced at Aberfeldy Distillery since 1898.
We spend 2 hours here for their Whisky and Chocolate tasting tour; comprising of a full guided tour of the distillery, warehouse and interactive heritage exhibition, and a tasting of Aberfeldy's 12 year old single malt whisky, the premium Dewar's 12 year old blended Scotch and super-premium Dewar's 18 year old blended Scotch, matched with chocolate sourced from a local chocolatier. The tour costs £23 for three whisky samples with paired chocolates. After a Dewar's Aberfeldy Distillery tour, we continue to the village of Aberfeldy for lunch.
Spend time here exploring its streets, enjoy the scenery with plenty of time to grab a bite to eat before our whisky tour continues to Loch Lubnaig, and then to Deanston Distillery. Located on the River Teith, Deanston Distillery was a cotton mill for over 180 years and has been distilling whisky using traditional methods since the 1960s. We stop here to enjoy a whisky tasting at £13.
Our final stop of the day is a short photo break at Doune Castle (famous for its appearances in Outlander, Game of Thrones and Outlaw King) before we return to Edinburgh where our Ultimate Whisky tour ends.
- Visit Dewar's Aberfeldy Distillery
- Explore Deanston Distillery
- Discover Loch Lubnaig
- See the Dounce Castle
- Luxury Modern air-conditioned coach
- Knowledgeable Driver-Guide
- Digital translations
- Whisky tours & tastings
- Food and Drink
Know Before You Book
- We recommend you bring warm & waterproof clothing, and take sun-block or a hat for sunny days
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Don't forget to bring camera to capture all lovely and beautiful moments
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
Dewar's Aberfeldy Distillery