Product Code: FBW-V
Depart from Windsor Promenade in the heart of the historic town of Windsor and cruise along the Thames upstream to Boveney Lock and Weir.
During your journey, you’ll get to take in wonderful views of the world-famous Windsor Castle. As the oldest and largest inhabited castle in the world, it is not to be missed! You’ll also see sights of the renowned Eton College where Prince William and former Prime Minister, David Cameron attended, Mill House, Windsor Racecourse and Brocas Meadows.
The view of the Castle from the river is undoubtedly the finest there is, making this trip excellent for those who are visiting Windsor for the first time. The length of the trip makes it popular with children, with the Home Park close by providing excellent playground and picnic facilities. It is also particularly suitable for those packing a lot into their itinerary, as boats depart frequently throughout the day.
Excellent Onboard Experience
You’ll get to enjoy a wonderful onboard experience as the comfortable passenger boat cruises the iconic waters. With an array of light refreshments available and an onboard bar if you’re wanting something extra special, this trip is a truly delightful way to take in the glorious sights of Windsor.
- Avail of light refreshments, bar and toilet facilities available onboard
- Cruise the Upper Thames from the comfort of a modern passenger boat
- Enjoy classic views of Windsor Castle on the return journey
- Take a 40-minute boat trip tour from Windsor Promenade
- Other information about the river and its surroundings
- River cruise
- A printed leaflet giving historical
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Once booked, this product cannot be cancelled
Know Before You Go
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
- You must bring and exchange your printed voucher on the day of travel office
Location & Meeting Points