The York boat trips are worth cherishing forever. You cannot visit York without experiencing a boat ride down the River Ouse. Not only it is super entertaining but at the same time, you get to know a lot about York’s history and heritage. While reminiscing the breathtaking views over the magnifying river, you get to enjoy the magnificent landscapes of the city.
The friendly guides will help you know all the great details during the York River cruise ride. The journey starts from both King’s Staith landing and the Lendal Bridge landing. You can witness the charm of nature as from the boat cruise York looks livelier.
The 60-minutes cruise ride heads upstream towards Clifton Bridge that is located in the northern fringes of York. Then, heads downstream towards the Millennium Bridge in the southern part before floating back to the original landing stop. Passing through the centre of the walled city, the ride operates in the same area viewing the best parts of York.
The captain will keep you entertained throughout the ride and give you information about the sites you pass. Feel the history of the city that have been roamed by the Romans and Vikings through the same Ouse River.
What's Included in the tour
- River cruise
- Live commentary
- Access to on-board facilities (bar, rest room)
What's Excluded in the tour
- On arrival, please join the queue to board the cruise, you will be placed on the next available sailing. You can board up to 30 mins prior to the below departures.
- Guaranteed sailings at King's Staith at 1030, 1200, 1330, 1500 & 1600
- Guaranteed sailings at Lendal Bridge at 1040, 1210, 1340, 1510 & 1610
- Additional sailings can operate every 30 minutes between these times, you will be advised of this whilst waiting.
- The usual route turns at Clifton Bridge and Millennium Bridge, but can vary.
- For any enquiries about wheel chair access at King's Staith, please call 01904 628324 (option 4) to speak to the reservations team.