Product Code: CCY-V
The York boat trips are worth cherishing forever. You cannot visit York without experiencing a boat ride down the River Ouse. Not only it is super entertaining but at the same time, you get to know a lot about York’s history and heritage. While reminiscing the breathtaking views over the magnifying river, you get to enjoy the magnificent landscapes of the city.
The friendly guides will help you know all the great details during the York River cruise ride. The journey starts from both King’s Staith landing and the Lendal Bridge landing. You can witness the charm of nature as from the boat cruise York looks livelier.
The 60-minutes cruise ride heads upstream towards Clifton Bridge that is located in the northern fringes of York. Then, heads downstream towards the Millennium Bridge in the southern part before floating back to the original landing stop. Passing through the centre of the walled city, the ride operates in the same area viewing the best parts of York.
The captain will keep you entertained throughout the ride and give you information about the sites you pass. Feel the history of the city that have been roamed by the Romans and Vikings through the same Ouse River.
- Friendly guides on the cruise to explain you about York’s ancient history
- While enjoying the river, the city cruise York looks even more stunning
- Gather a lifetime memory and keep York’s one in your best shelf
- An amazing way to experience the beauty of York
- Live commentary
- River cruise
- Access to on-board facilities (bar, rest room)
Know Before You Book
- The usual route turns at Clifton Bridge and Millennium Bridge, but can vary
- On arrival, please join the queue to board the cruise, you will be placed on next available sailing
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points