Product Code: UTGEU09-F
Paris has more recognizable monuments than any other city - if you only have one day in Paris, this is the best way to maximize your time! See the Eiffel Tower and the Seine in the morning, and the Louvre in the afternoon.
See all the world-renowned highlights of Paris in just one day. Early in the morning, meet your local guide near the Eiffel Tower - be the first in line, avoid the crowds, and appreciate the amazing views of Paris from the 2nd or top floor (depending on the option you choose). Your guide will tell you everything you need to know about the construction of the tower and the life of Gustave Eiffel.
In late morning, your tour continues with a boat ride on the Seine River to discover Paris and its
waterfront landmarks from a new perspective. It passes many emblematic monuments such as the Orsay museum, the Louvre Museum, the Conciergerie and the Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral. You will love to take pictures of the gorgeous Alexandre III bridge.
After the boat tour, you'll make your way to the Notre Dame by train. Not only will you experience the atmosphere of Paris like a local does but also hear the most interesting facts about the train system and curiosities about the Parisian train stations. You will explore the oldest part of Paris, a beautiful stroll by the Notre Dame cathedral and the Shakespeare bookshop. (Please note, due to the fire at Notre Dame on April 15, 2019 we cannot enter in the cathedral).
Discover about its history and walk along the Seine River with your guide till the biggest and most famous museum in the whole world: The Louvre Museum. Your guide will give important information about its history but also help you deciding how to better enjoy your time inside of the museum. Most notably, see the Mona Lisa in person and explore the Italian and French painting departments or the antique Egyptian and Greek departments.
- Visit the Louvre and see the Mona Lisa in person
- See the banks of the Seine and Paris' bridges from the boat
- Experience the view of Paris from the Eiffel Tower with Guide
- A beautiful stroll by the iconic Notre Dame and its surrounding areas
- Learn about the city of Paris and the significance of its most famous monuments
- Entrance Ticket to the Eiffel Tower 2nd or top floor
- Louvre Museum ticket
- Train ticket
- Local guide
- Seine River cruise ticket
- Guided tour of the Louvre
- Food or drink
Know Before You Book
- This activity last for around 8 hours
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
5 ,Avenue Anatole France,