Product Code: OT5-V
Printed Voucher Required
24 Hours London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
If you are in London and want to explore the best of it in a limited time, then this Hop-On Hop-Off Bus tour is your best bet. It takes you across some of the most enchanting London sites and allows you the freedom to spend as much as you want on the site of your choice. This tour takes you to some of the most noteworthy London sites including the magnificent St. Paul’s Cathedral. If it is on your bucket list, purchase St. Paul’s Cathedral London tickets now.
Route Map & Timetable
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning and late afternoon, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Thames River Cruise
With this Hop-On Hop-Off St Paul’s Cathedral Tour, you get a complimentary Thames River Cruise. This cruise is valid within 7 days of the start of your hop-on hop-off experience. On this cruise, you can relax and enjoy the riverside London views while listening to the informative audio commentary that tells you about the history associated with each sight.
St Paul’s Cathedral
Known across continents for its gothic architecture and as the venue for Prince Charles and Princess Diana’s Royal Wedding, St Paul’s Cathedral attracts tourists all year round. It features delicate carvings of Grinling Gibbons in the quire to Sir James Thornhill's gilded dome murals. It is also home to modern works of decorated artists like Yoko Ono and Antony Gormley.
- Live guide on selected Blue Route departures
- Test out the Whispering Gallery and climb to the world-famous Golden Gallery
- Panoramic open top bus tour through the heart of London
- Visit Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece – St Paul’s Cathedral
- See sensational sights of Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and many more
- 24 Hours begin from the time of Boarding
- Complimentary river tour valid with the 24 or 48 hour bus tickets
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Admission to St. Paul's Cathedral
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Entrances to other attractions
Know Before You Book
- Free River cruise to be used between Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay or to Greenwich or vice versa
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
This product is unavailable for booking.
Location & Meeting Points