Product Code: OT5-V
24 Hours London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
London hop-on hop-off bus tour helps to explore the best sights of the UK’s capital in less time. You have the flexibility to unlimited hop-on and hop-off at any stop of London bus tour. On board, you can listen to the brand-new commentary and experience the beauty of London city. Live guides are also available on the selected bus routes.
Route Map & Timetable
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning and late afternoon, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Thames River Cruise
With the 24 Hours hop-on hop-off bus tour, you will get a complimentary Thames River cruise. Live commentary or audio guides available via your Smartphone. You are free to use your river cruise on any date within 7 days of the start of your hop-on hop-off bus experience.
St Paul’s Cathedral
Visit one of the UK’s most prestigious buildings – St Paul’s Cathedral. As the venue for Prince Charles and Princess Diana’s wedding, it is one of the most famous landmarks in the world and offers an unforgettable experience for anyone venturing inside its historic walls. Enjoy the glorious architecture, designed by Sir Christopher Wren, and be mesmerized by the domed Cathedral’s interior. Go to the Whispering Gallery and test out a whisper on one side of the wall to see if you can hear it on the other side, climb to the Stone Gallery and to the famous Golden Gallery.
- Live guide on selected Blue Route departures
- Test out the Whispering Gallery and climb to the world-famous Golden Gallery
- Panoramic open top bus tour through the heart of London
- Visit Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece – St Paul’s Cathedral
- See sensational sights of Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and many more
- 24 Hours begin from the time of Boarding
- Complimentary river tour valid with the 24 or 48 hour bus tickets
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Admission to St. Paul's Cathedral
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Entrances to other attractions
Know Before You Book
- Until 31st of March of 2022 your ticket will be a 24hrs ticket, valid from the first time you board
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Free River cruise to be used between Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay or to Greenwich or vice versa
- From 1st of April 2022 your ticket will be valid for one way journey only and not for a return trip
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
St Paul's Cathedral
£62.00 per Adult
Promotions / Offer
This promo is applicable on all days