Product Code: OT11-V
Take a beautiful panoramic tour of London on our open top bus tour through the heart of the capital. Hop-on and off as you please with this 24 hour ticket offering you 3 routes and 70 stops to choose from. Whether you want to see the Coronation Chair at the historic Westminster Abbey, visit the exuberant State Rooms at Buckingham Palace or climb to the Golden Gallery at St Paul’s Cathedral, you’ll be dropped to the doorsteps of London’s best-loved landmarks. You’ll also get to enjoy onboard commentary revealing the city’s fascinating history as you venture through its famous locations including Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square and Parliament Square.
Please click on London Bus Route Map and Timetable to view bus route map.
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
At 135 metres high, the London Eye offers some of the most sensational views in London. You’ll get to step into one of the iconic glass capsules and take to the skies on a 30 minute adventure. Soak in sights of the capital’s most glorious landmarks including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the Shard, the Tower of London and many more. An added extra includes the delightful 4D London Eye experience that tells you the heart-warming story of a father and daughter on a trip to London with special effects – simply unforgettable.
- 24 Hours Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
- Discover the very best of London on a panoramic open top bus tour
- Step into one of the iconic glass capsules and ascend 135m on the London Eye
- Cruise through the heart of the city on a free sightseeing cruise
- See St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, the Shard, the London Eye and more
- Free Cancellation
- 24 Hours begin from the time of Boarding
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours
- Admission to London Eye
- Food and drinks
- Entrances to other attractions
Know Before You Book
- You can join the tour from any of our multiple stops
- From Thursday 2nd June to Sunday 5th June, there will be severe disruptions in London
- Please select your preferred time slot for London Eye
Know Before You Go
- The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am
- These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster
Location & Meeting Points