Product Code: HOPWAG-F
On this London sightseeing tour, you find out interesting information relating to the role and function of MPs, Lords, and key officers across parliament. You also discover how and why the Elizabeth Tower, the Great Clock, and the Great Bell, Big Ben, were built.
We start at our meeting point, the entrance of Westminster Abbey, at 9:15 am to have a tour of the Abbey at the hand of our expert local guide, and then you continue to Parliament at 11:30 am. There, the guide gives an explanation outside, and you can discover the inside by yourself with an audio guide.
The ostentatious facade of the building offers a picturesque view, while the golden spires and statues of kings are reflected in the river. The palace is flanked by the Victoria Tower. Find out about the history of the Elizabeth Tower, from the first medieval clock tower built in the old Palace of Westminster to the design and construction of the present Elizabeth Tower.
Big Ben has become one of the most famous images of London, and one of the main symbols of the city and the structure of the Palace of Westminster was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1987. Discover these icons of London on this tour!
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Views of Westminster and Parliament
- See London’s most famous symbols: Big Ben
- Audio Guided Tour in Parliament
- Entrance to Parliament and Westminster Abbey
- Professional guide inside Westminster Abbey
- Drinks and food
- Live commentary inside the Parliament
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
Houses of Parliament & Westminster Abbey
12 ,Bridge Street,