Product Code: OT15-HHP
24 Hours London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
London hop-on hop-off bus tour helps to explore the best sights of the UK’s capital in less time. You have the flexibility to unlimited hop-on and hop-off at any stop of London bus tour. On board, you can listen to the brand-new commentary and experience the beauty of London city. Live guides are also available on the selected bus routes.
Route Map & Timetable
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning and late afternoon, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Thames River Cruise
With the 24 Hours hop-on hop-off bus tour, you will get a complimentary Thames River cruise. Live commentary or audio guides available via your Smartphone. You are free to use your river cruise on any date within 7 days of the start of your hop-on hop-off bus experience.
River Cruise Route Map and Timetable
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Visit the hundreds of beautiful (and some not so beautiful), sea creatures at SEA LIFE London Aquarium. Opened in 1997, it houses the biggest range of water friendly creatures from Sharks to colourful Clownfish to Sea Turtles. Be sure to catch feeding time and take in a talk by one of the many experts.
- Hop on Hop off service with multiple stops on 3 different routes
- See celebrated areas of London including Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
- Stunning glass tunnel tropical walkway and a spectacular and nerve testing Shark Walk
- Totally new look SEA LIFE London Aquarium – new species, new surroundings
- Enjoy the insights and fascinating facts with a live or audio guided tour
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
- Admission to SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for one way
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Entrances to attractions
Know Before You Book
- Your ticket will be valid for one way journey only and not for a return trip
- Boats leave every 30 minutes from: Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay or Greenwich or vice versa
- Your 24 hour bus ticket is valid from the moment you get on your first bus
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
Westminster Bridge Road,