Product Code: OT28-HHP
24 Hours London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
London hop-on hop-off bus tour helps to explore the best sights of the UK’s capital in less time. You have the flexibility to unlimited hop-on and hop-off at any stop of London bus tour. On board, you can listen to the brand-new commentary and experience the beauty of London city. Live guides are also available on the selected bus routes.
Route Map & Timetable
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning and late afternoon, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Thames River Cruise
With the 24 Hours hop-on hop-off bus tour, you will get a complimentary Thames River cruise. Live commentary or audio guides available via your Smartphone. You are free to use your river cruise on any date within 7 days of the start of your hop-on hop-off bus experience.
River Cruise Route Map and Timetable
The View from the Shard Standard Tickets
At almost twice the height of any other viewing platform in London, The View from The Shard offers visitors the chance to embark on a multi-sensory journey to 244m (800ft) above one of the greatest cities on earth. Situated at the top of The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe at a height of 1,016ft (310m), a 360 degree, 64km (40mile) view reveals London's past, present and future, brought to life with multimedia displays.
- Hop-on hop-off service with multiple stops on 3 different routes - ticket valid for 24 hours
- Twice the height of any other viewing platform in London, offers a 360 degree, 40 mile view
- Situated at the top of The Shard, the tallest building in western Europe at a height of 1,016ft (310m)
- An adrenaline-filled virtual reality adventure at the top of The Shard
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour Ticket
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
- Interactive telescope audio guides in 11 languages at The Shard
- View from the Shard Entrance ticket
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for one-way ticket
- Play our fun 3D treasure hunt app on-board to earn extra special promotions and discounts
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Entrances to further attractions
Know Before You Book
- Buses depart every 5-10 mins from Main Tourist Points and every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- Your 24 hours ticket valid from the moment you get on your first bus
- Boats leave every 30 minutes from: Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay or Greenwich or vice versa
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points