Product Code: HHP-OTL
Sit back and relax as one of our well-ventilated open-top buses reconnects you with your favourite London landmarks. Glide past the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and Piccadilly Circus in this 2 hours tour of Central London.
This tour is not Hop-On Hop-Off and guests will be required to remain on the same bus for the duration of the tour. You will see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Marble Arch, Park Lane, world celebrated Trafalgar Square and vibrant Piccadilly. You will finish your tour where you started or, alternatively, you can get off at any stop before your finish stop. The buses will be running at reduced capacity and tickets will be sold in specific time slots to avoid overcrowding.
Join us in reconnecting with this great city!
- View such iconic structures as Buckingham Palace and Tower Bridge
- Panoramic 2 hours tour of London’s most remarkable regions and landmarks
- A great introduction to the history of London for the kids
- See celebrated areas of London including Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
- E-tickets accepted on all hop on hop off services!
- A approx 2 hours open top bus tour around London
- A Professional live guide on most departures
- Reduced capacity and allocated time slots to avoid over crowding
- No refreshments will be provided
- This is not a Hop-On Hop-Off tour
Know Before You Book
- We aim to have live guide on the 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm and 4pm departures which are subject to change
- This is not a Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour & customers will need to remain on the bus for the 2 hours
- Public washroom facilities can be found in Waterloo Station
- No food is allowed on the bus
- There will be no breaks during the tour
Know Before You Go
- You can cancel your reservation for this product upto midnight, (UK time) the night before departure
- We reserve the right to refuse entry onto the bus
- Buses will be cleaned thoroughly after every tour
Location & Meeting Points
£26.00 per pax
Promotions / Offer
This promo is applicable if you book between 14 Oct 2021 to 31 Oct 2021 OR travel between 14 Oct 2021 to 31 Mar 2022