Product Code: BVV-V
Are you feeling the effects of Cupid’s bow? Embrace romance in London this Valentine’s Day with an unforgettable tour by night! Bring your loved one and join us for an irresistible journey through the capital that passes a number of beautifully illuminated attractions and landmarks. Your trip will include the full Afternoon Tea menu along with Prosecco, a red rose, chocolates to share, as the live singer entertains you - it’s a London tour with some added magic.
You'll be welcomed on board the bus with a warm smile. Take your seats and relax, once you’re cosy, make a celebratory toast to your night in London! Enjoy the dreamy ambience as the bus sets off into the city and indulge in your Afternoon Tea. A talented singer will be on hand to serenade the loved-up couples, crooning a number of classic tunes with London's night lights as the perfect backdrop.
It’s love at first sight from the very first attraction – Buckingham Palace, the backdrop to many a royal love story. You’ll also see where some of these love stories began when coming across the beautiful Westminster Abbey. A number of iconic weddings have taken place at this striking venue, including Queen Elizabeth II’s union to Prince Philip and William and Kate’s 2011 wedding.
As you pass through Piccadilly Circus, you’ll see the statue of Anteros (often mistakenly referred to as Eros), the god of requited love! Other fantastic sights include Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s Cathedral, the London Eye, Trafalgar Square and the Tower of London.
This charming tour is the perfect way to see London this Valentine’s Day.
- Designed for you and that special someone!
- Lower or upper deck experience
- Full of romance, glittering sights and indulgent treats
- This tour is the perfect way to give your partner a night to remember in the capital
- Experience the beauty of London after dark this Valentines on a Love Bus with added amour
- Chocolates to share
- Panoramic tour of London
- Live onboard singer
- Full Afternoon Tea menu including Prosecco
- A red rose
- Additional drinks that are not stated
Know Before You Book
- The musician will be located on the Upper Deck only
- Seating on the bus is on a first come first served basis
- Alcohol will be served to guests who are 18 years or over – you must be able to provide a valid ID
- Food and drinks are not permitted on the bus, other than what is provided
- Please note that the sample menu is subject to change
Know Before You Go
- An alternative drink will be provided for those that do not drink or are under 18
- There are no toilets onboard
- Please arrive 15min prior to your departure time to allow time for boarding
Location & Meeting Points