Product Code: BVV-V
Spoil your loved one for Valentine’s Day with our afternoon tea bus experience! A fun, unique, and picturesque way to see London, this charming activity takes place on our luxurious double-decker bus and lasts approximately 90 minutes.
Your journey will start off in Victoria; from then on you will be driving past London’s most iconic landmarks including St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, and much more (have a look at our route for more information). As you get to enjoy all these panoramic views of London’s skyline you’ll be treated to a delicious spot of afternoon tea. Take your pick from our standard and vegetarian menus and indulge in our scrumptious selection of teas, mini sandwiches, cakes, and scones while you soak in the best of London! For our special Valentine’s edition, you will get two glasses of Prosecco and a rose.
You can choose from three seating options for this romantic treat £69 for the lower deck, £79 for the upper deck, and £89 for premium seating at the front of the upper deck. Have a look at this bus floorplan to get an idea of our double-decker bus
Our exclusive Valentine’s Day afternoon tea bus will be running on the 11th, 12th, and 14th of February – don’t miss out!
- Designed for you and that special someone!
- Lower or upper deck experience
- Full of romance, glittering sights and indulgent treats
- This tour is the perfect way to give your partner a night to remember in the capital
- Experience the beauty of London after dark this Valentines on a Love Bus with added amour
- A red rose and goodie bag
- Live Singer onboard singing love songs*
- Panoramic tour of London
- Full Afternoon Tea menu including Prosecco
- A live guide (although the staff onboard will highlight points of interest and famous landmarks)
- Additional drinks that are not stated
Know Before You Book
- To book this tour option, need to select minimum 2 people
- We cannot guarantee that all foods have not been in contact with nuts
- Clients may have to share tables
- Seating on the bus is on a first come first served basis
- *The singer will be positioned on the upper deck and will only perform on the evening tour
Know Before You Go
- The route is subject to change due to road closures and traffic conditions
- Please arrive 15min prior to your departure time to allow time for boarding
- There are no toilets onboard
- Cancel 7 days before departure to receive a full refund
- Wheelchair users can sit on the lower d will need to occupy one of the fixed position seats
Location & Meeting Points