Product Code: LAO-V
The SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Home to one of Europe’s largest collections of global marine life and the jewel in the crown of the 28 SEA LIFE attractions in the UK and Europe. Situated in the heart of London, the experience takes visitors on an immersive and interactive journey along the Great Oceanic Conveyor.
The mysterious experience, spread over three floors, starts by taking a submarine style lift to the depths of the Atlantic Ocean. Along the journey, a stunning glass tunnel walkway offers guests an unforgettable experience by strolling underneath a Tropical Ocean. There is plenty of interaction along the way, from feeding the Stingrays and watching diving displays to touch pools and discovery zones. Other stars of the show include Green Turtles, Seahorses, Octopus, Zebra Sharks and the ever popular Clown Fish.
Travel to the frozen extremities of the Antarctic and experience life with a family of real Gentoo Penguins! As the temperature drops visitors journey through an icy landscape full of fun interactive features. Look at the world through snow goggles, run your hands along a wall of real ice or dip your hands into freezing touch pools. Guests can even get a taste of polar “White Out” training as they explore a recreation of a remote ice station complete with authentic equipment donated by leading science and research organisation British Antarctic Survey*. When they arrive in the Penguin viewing ice cave, visitors will get a direct window into the habitat of the magical Gentoo Penguin, both above and below land. As they dive beneath the water and play in their carefully created new home complete with real ice, guests will discover the challenges of life in the most inhospitable landscape on earth and the dangers its inhabitants face. They will also be able to meet some other Antarctic dwellers - a trio of Japanese Spider Crabs.
Shark Reef Encounter
One of the most popular and dramatic displays at SEA LIFE London Aquarium is the revamped Shark reef. Encounter sinister Sand Tiger Sharks, Bow Mouths, Black Tips and Grey Reefs.
Claws at the Aquarium
CLAWS will bring together a spectacular collection of the “B-movie monsters” of the marine world, from the gigantic Japanese Spider crab (which can grow to 12 feet long) and the colourful Rainbow crab to the humble blue lobster.
- View Thousands of Marine Creatures in Themed Settings
- Family Friendly Attraction with Interactive Features and Feeding Talks
- Priority Entrance to SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- See one of the World’s Biggest Collection of Cownose Rays
- Walk Through the Glass Tunnel Tropical Walkway and the Nerve Testing Shark Walk
- Animal feeding
- Fast Track entry (For selected option)
- Entrance to Aquarium
Know Before You Book
- These tickets are non-refundable
- For the entrance, please go to the Timed Entry Door at the Aquarium with your ticket
- Re-entry is not permitted
Know Before You Go
- Please go to the Timed Entry Door at the SEALIFE London Aquarium at the time shown on your e-ticket
- No food or drink is permitted
Location & Meeting Points
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Westminster Bridge Road,