Product Code: 229-V
Departing from Central London, your driver will take you straight to Stonehenge for an extended visit.
Wander around the world heritage site and be captivated by the unique rock formation! Situated on Salisbury Plain, 40 ton rocks stand alone since their arrival 5,000 years ago. An abundance of theories surround Stonehenge; from the belief it is a religious temple to an astronomical clock and even a Bronze Age burial ground! Decide for yourself whilst discovering the history behind this mysterious monument.
This tour is unescorted.
- Relax with return transportation on a luxury coach
- Discover more about this fascinating landmark with a multilingual audio guide
- Capture the essence of Stonehenge's history by exploring the interactive Visitor Centre
- Enjoy an extended visit to the world-famous Stonehenge
- Come up close to the 5,000 year old Stone Circle
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Coach
- Additional refreshments
Know Before You Book
- During exceptionally busy periods, Stonehenge might not be able to provide audio guides on the day
- This tour is unescorted
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without WI-FI may be used
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points