Product Code: 229-V
If archeology is of interest to you, don’t miss the chance to book a Stonehenge tour from London. The Stonehenge tour will transport you to this fascinating UNESCO World Heritage Site located in located in Salisbury. On the day tour from London, you will come face-to-face with the most well-recognised prehistoric structure on the entire planet.
You will discover the mystique of the 5,000-year-old Neolithic stones that stand in a circle, and wonder about it being a religious temple, an astronomical clock or a Bronze Age burial ground. Observe the unusual construction of the stone circles and get transported back in time. At the Stonehenge site, you also have the opportunity to spend time at the Visitor Centre and exhibition, where you can find almost three hundred exhibits of archaeological value. Among the artefacts that you can look forward to seeing in the Visitor Centre are jewellery, pottery, tools and ancient human remains.
You will also have the chance to see Neolithic houses and understand the habitat of people 4,500 years ago. One of the best features of the Visitor Centre is the opportunity to watch seasons change and take in a unique audio-visual 360 degree view from inside the stones. The Stonehenge tour ends here with a return to London.
- Relax with return transportation on a luxury coach
- Discover more about this fascinating landmark with a multilingual audio guide
- Capture the essence of Stonehenge's history by exploring the interactive Visitor Centre
- Enjoy an extended visit to the world-famous Stonehenge
- Come up close to the 5,000 year old Stone Circle
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Coach
- Additional refreshments
Know Before You Book
- During exceptionally busy periods, Stonehenge might not be able to provide audio guides on the day
- This tour is unescorted
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without WI-FI may be used
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points