Product Code: 22-V
The day trip to Stonehenge and Bath will continue to its next stop, Stonehenge, located in Salisbury. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is possibly the most well-recognised prehistoric structure in the world. You will discover the mystique of the 5,000-year-old Neolithic stones that stand in a circle, and wonder about it being a religious temple, an astronomical clock or a Bronze Age burial ground.
Observe the unusual construction of the stone circles and get transported back in time. At the Stonehenge site, you also have the opportunity to spend time at the Visitors Center and exhibition, where you can find almost three hundred exhibits of archaeological value.
After completing the Stonehenge tour, you will go to Bath, a city dating back to 1AD, and now a UNESCO World Heritage site. The landmarks include the Roman Baths, an ancient bathing complex which still flows with natural hot water from hot water springs.
You can also see the Jane Austen Centre, the Royal Crescent, the Bath Preservation Trust Museums, the Fashion Museum, and the Museum of Bath Architecture. Don’t miss the views of River Avon and Great Putney Bridge. Your Bath tour ends here.
- Luxury air–conditioned vehicle
- Entry to Mysterious Stonehenge
- Entry to Roman Baths and the Pump Rooms
- Free Wi-Fi On Board Our Coaches*
- Bath Walking Tour
- Professional Guide
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Coach
- Walking tour of Bath
- Entry to Stonehenge and Roman Baths
- Download the audio tour in advance (English version only)
- Additional refreshments
Know Before You Book
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
Know Before You Go
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
Location & Meeting Points
Stonehenge and Bath