Product Code: 22-V
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day.
Roman Baths and Pump Rooms
No tour of Bath would be complete without a visit to the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name. This beautifully preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britain's only hot spring. Marvel at the dazzling torch-lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not applicable in summer) and sip Bath's healing waters in the Pump Room, a stunning neo-classical salon.
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
Free Walking Tour
The perfect accompaniment to a London visit is a free walking tour. Fun, informative and a brilliant way to explore the city, with plenty of time to wander around the famous sights, buildings and hotspots loved by the rich and famous. Learn about the Royal family's favourite London haunts or discover where iconic band The Beatles made music and had fun. Your free walking tour can be taken at any time during your stay.
The Royal Walking Tour
The Beatles London Walking Tour
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 7.00pm.
- Luxury air–conditioned vehicle
- Entry to Mysterious Stonehenge
- Entry to Roman Baths and the Pump Rooms
- Free Wi-Fi On Board Our Coaches*
- Bath Walking Tour
- Professional Guide
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Coach
- Walking tour of Bath
- Entry to Stonehenge and Roman Baths
- Download the audio tour in advance (English version only)
- Additional refreshments
Know Before You Book
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
Know Before You Go
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
Location & Meeting Points
Stonehenge and Bath