Product Code: WBKX-V
Pickup Service Available
If you have always wondered what goes behind the scenes of Harry Potter- one of the most successful film series of all time- then this Harry Potter Studio Tour London from Kings Cross is an exclusive opportunity for you to satiate your curiosity. This is a one-of-a-kind walking tour that takes you through the filming location for several different scenes throughout the movies. It is an informative tour that also sheds some light on the special effects and animatronics.
Enter platform 9 ¾ and click a picture with a luggage trolly before it disappears into thin air through the platform wall. Step inside the original Hogwarts Express steam engine. This is where all the scenes featuring the train and the platform were shot including the last scene in which adult Harry and Ginni, Ron and Hermoine bid farewell to their children as they board their train to Hogwarts.
Walk on the cobbled streets of Diagon Alley and enter the Gringotts Wizarding Bank. Explore the vault of Bellatrix Lestrange and hold the sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s cup. And while you are there, don’t forget to get yourself clicked with the magical treasures.
The first Harry Potter movie will be screened on your journey from Kings’ Cross station to Warner Bros studio and also inside the Studio:
- You will also get a chance to enter Dumbledore’s Office.
- While you are at the Diagon Alley, explore Ollivander’s wand shop, Flourish, and Botts, Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes, Eyelops Owl Emporium, and Gringotts Wizarding Bank
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics, and life-sized models
- Scout around the Gryffindor common room, Hagrid’s Hut, Umbridge’s office at the Ministry Of Magic, and Potion’s classrooms looking for newer mysteries!
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall and Diagon Alley
- Preferred Partners with Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Behind-the-scenes Walking Tour
- See the actual props, costumes and effects from the Harry Potter film series
- Stay entertained on board with seat-back screens showing a Harry Potter movie
- An extended 4.5 hours inside the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a double decker bus directly to entrance
- Pickup service
- Food and beverages
- Digital Guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
Know Before You Book
- Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to book for wheelchair users and their free carers place
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- We are charging a small fee for infants aged 3-4 for transportation only as they require a seat
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
Warner Bros. Studio London
Studio Tour Drive ,Leavesden,