Product Code: HHP-HHEHTB
Hop on board an iconic open top hop-on-hop-off bus tour and enjoy sights and sounds of the beautiful town of Bournemouth. Enjoy the open top bus ride which allows you to hop on and hop off at as many as 24 stops! The informative audio guide will give you all the information you need about the many beautiful places you will see on your journey.. Bournemouth, Poole, and Sandbanks are well known for their beaches - feel free to get off anywhere and re-join to see what else has the town to offer..
Bournemouth has been voted as one of the best beaches in the U.K and it is well known for its easy pace of life. See the beautiful coastline and visit the pier or one of the many gardens on your day out and hop off and on the bus at whenever you like.
Situated on the west of Bournemouth is Poole which is an old town and well known for its Gregorian houses and is also the home to RNLI lifeboat museum. The amazing houses near the Poole Harbour will take your breath away. The Sandbanks has some of the most expensive homes in the world!
- Audio guide available onboard
- See the beautiful houses at Sandbanks
- Hop on Hop off at any of 24 stops
- See the Bournemouth coastline and RNLI museum
- A hop-on hop-off open top bus tour of Bournemouth, Poole and Sandbanks
- Ticket valid for 24 or 48 hours from the moment you board the bus
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Customers can board the tour from any of the stops
Location & Meeting Points