Product Code: SUAHOHO1
There is a little something for everyone in Shakespeare’s hometown. This city is filled with delightful shops and top-quality restaurants and pubs line the medieval streets, all within walking distance of the scenic River Avon, and surrounded by wonderful Warwickshire countryside. Start the adventure at the Avon Boating as we whisk you away to Shakespeare's Birthplace at bus stop 2, where the creative genius was brought to life. Hop off at bus stop 3 to visit the Market Street. Here you'll see the American Fountain, which contains a quote from the play Henry VIII.
The Royal Shakespeare Theatre at bus stop 5 is a great place to visit, filled with vibrant, creative energy. You might even want to catch a play that's on during your visit! It's location on the River Avon is just idyllic. Further along the bus tour, at bus stop 6, we'll visit Shakespeare's Grave at the Holy Trinity Church. Shakespeare sadly died on the day that he was born, at the age of 52, but his legacy still remains very much alive.
The last window into the life of Shakespeare is the Anne Hathaway's Cottage. This cottage was the childhood home of Shakespeare's wife, where Shakespeare visited many times. Buy your ticket online today and get ready for your trip to Stratford!
- Know more about Stratford with Live English guide
- Enjoy the medieval Stratford-upon-Avon city in an open-top double Decker bus
- Audio-Guide in 8 different languages
- Freedom to design your own itinerary to explore the vibrant city
- 24 or 48 hours Hop-on-Hop-off tour around the Stratford city
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus Ticket valid for 24 or 48 hours
- Get Discounts to attractions
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed voucher at the meeting point
- You can join the tour from any of the stops
Location & Meeting Points